Friday, March 18, 2011

Yes I Realize...

Yes I realize I haven't posted in forever. Which means a few things. 1. Life can be freaking busy at times 2. I forgot for awhile I had a blog and 3. Laziness. Either way I've decided to post today due to the fact that I want nothing to do with studying for Biology at the moment so this felt like the better alternative. I haven't got much to say this morning but hopefully I can come up with some interesting stuff in the near future. So for now I'm gonna post a couple videos. Watch them! The first one is a worship leader and songwriter from a church in NC and I've really gotten into him. It is a refreshing sound that steps away from the standard, contemporary stuff most of us hear in our churches. I like that. A lot. I guess it just feels more genuine for me then repeating standard, probably memorized lyrics. Nothing wrong with these type of songs, just have gotten bland and lost some of their meaning for me. Anyways, the next video is of a group called Matthew and the Atlas. Just recently found their stuff and immediately fell in love with it after the first play. His voice is extremely mature and soulful and this folk-rock stuff is undeniably in right now (Have you ever heard of Mumford and Sons??? Haha). So please enjoy both and please download both of these guys' music for you have my honest, unbiased approval, if you care for it.



No comments: