Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hey folks

So i have not been finding free time lately because I have been a little school boy punk and studying my heart out for not one but TWO biology test that I have tomorrow. In case you were wondering, it's a class exam and a lab test. The ridiculously interesting Endocrine System and the Reproductive System. Needless to say, the Reproductive System is surprisingly easy to remember and that day in class EVERYBODY was interested and participating. Gotta love school right?? NOT! Anyways, I thought I would just mention that I did not forget that I have a blog and am gonna post more often then not. Not much to say tonight, but I have to share some new music I found. I heard of this band through Paste magazine and they were their top performer at SXSW. They are unbelievable. A mix of folk, anthems, and huge swells that make you want to shout along. Either way, you need to hear these guys. I have fallen in love with them and their song "We Will All Be Changed" has been on repeat for the past two days. So check it out down here and let me know what you think.




If you enjoyed this, you can download it for free on paste's website here:
Here

No comments: