Monday, December 6, 2010

Habla Espanol

The ground is covered in snow and I couldn't be happier with that!! Snow and December and Christmas taste so good together:) I just finished my spanish speaking final. Went well, probably missed one. If you've talked to me at all you know I've grown to despise spanish and this class. haha. But i'm gonna do my best to finish it off. It doesn't seem necessary to have to have a language in college. I can understand and heap the benefits but still doesn't seem necessary. Oh well. I mentioned a couple post ago that I am a digital media major. The reason I decided to be a digital media major is because of the progressive field of work it is in and I also get to be creative. Which means absolutely everything to me. I have a huge imagination and I love to put it to work and see what I can come up with. I'm stil learning a lot of software and programs but I absolutely love it so far. I thought I'd share something I did the other day. It didn't take long but I thought it looked nice. lol. Anyways, here it is and hope you enjoy.

No comments: