Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Inglorius Basterds

Tonight I went to Inglorius Basterds and was utterly amazed. Although, I believed the hype and was super pumped going into it. It was truely a masterpiece. I've always been a fan of Quentin Tarantino films ever since Pulp Fiction. He is know for being rather odd but I think that is what gives him such great success. (Btw, he is from Knoxville, TN. GO BIG ORANGE!) Inglorious Basterds was such a great combination of both humor and ruthless action. I loved the way it was presented as if each scene were a chapter and it all played in rather nicely with a monumental ending. Brad Pitt was absolutely amazing in this movie. He played a Tennesseean country boy who wanted to do nothing but Nazi's. He was hilarious and cunning and did an excellent job of portraying a sort of good ole' boy patriotic hero. I don't want to spoil it for anyone who has yet to see it so rather than talking about certain scenes I will just encourage anybody(who's of age) to go see it! A wonderful movie. 5 out of 5!

No comments: