Sunday, August 10, 2008

Stitches





So just yesterday I got stitches. 6 of them. Right above my eye. Why does this stuff happen to me?! Anyways, so the story goes a little something like this...jay's surprise birthday party(knew about it anyways but really fun). Me and my best friend taylor decide we're gonna go tubing. So we hop on the tube, pumped and determined to not let go. One of drew's friends(drew is jay's little bro) is driving us and he starts us off real smooth. It's the first wide turn and we're losing balance then bam. We get thrown into the water and I feel like I got just got shot in the eye. It was taylor's knee/shin that nailed me right above the eye. Being dibbs, I figured I just hit pretty hard and wanted to keep going. But Taylor and little kid driving are like dude, you're bleeding. And I'm like nah, I'm fine, lets go again. But to my contrary they drag me in and the parents kicked in. So Mrs. Lane takes me home and then I'm off to the E.R. After sitting in the E.R. waiting area for 3 days and listening to the girl with down syndrome complain about the wait and how she just wanted a hamburger I finally got in and got patched up, as the nice, bearded doctor put it. So here are some pics of the whole experience for you to enjoy!




No comments: